Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tears in my Eyes: Jeff Dunham

Hinweis: Die deutsche Version dieses Postings findet sich in meinem deutschen Blog.


A friend of mine just sent my a link to a YouTube-video called “Achmed the Dead Terrorist” (with German subtitle). It was fun watching it... and it was the starting point of becoming a fan of the ventriloquist Jeff Dunham just within minutes — well, better: hours.


The next hours I spent watching other videos by Jeff Dunham and finally I stumbled across my most favorite one. I got tears in my eyes laughing. The video entitled “Jeff Dunham and Walter 2/3 Arguing With Myself” (again with German subtitle).


Watch the man at time 1:30... he will return at time 4:20. He's Mike. Mike, the medical transportation guy. How do I know? Well, Walter and Jeff take their time just to wait for this guy while he is being at the toilet. It's sooo great! Just watch:



And just in case you became a fan just as I did you might want to watch my Jeff Dunham playlist (well, I collected videos I found with German subtitle):


No comments:

Post a Comment