Saturday, March 14, 2009

Flash Game: Grow Cube

Hinweis: Die deutsche Version findet sich in meinem deutschen Blog.




I just stumbled across a posting pointing to a nice Flash Game. It's called Grow Cube. I was curious solving this puzzle. It took me a while to get the rules of growing but finally I got it and won (see screenshot at the top of this posting).


Want to try it yourself? Just play Grow Cube. It's really fun. You just have to use the tools in the right order. They are:



  1. Bone, which will grow to a turtle

  2. Water, required for ponds, creek and waterfalls

  3. Ball, will roll down the tube

  4. Dish, will grow to a building

  5. Fruits, will grow to trees

  6. Pot, will be used to cook something inside

  7. Tube, where the ball will roll through

  8. Spring, will transport the ball further on

  9. Person, will dig, cook and so on

  10. Fire, required for cooking and lighting a cave



Tired of trying by yourself? Download the attached Screenshot and look at the EXIF data (or sent a mail to me). Hopefully this is hidden enough. I didn't want to take away the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment