Monday, October 12, 2009

News from Morrowland: Emma in Australia

Hinweis: Du findest die deutsche Version dieses Postings in meinem deutschen Blog.

On Saturday, I was incredibly happy and shared my joy on Twitter (including a typo I made): I received an email from Australia.

In Australia a mother read my craft instructions for a dragon costume for the locomotive Emma (Title: “Happy Birthday, Jim Knopf!”; sorry no English translation available for this blog post). She crafted the costume by herself then. She did not make the costume for the Lego locomotives Thomas or Percy but for the original loco from Lego Duplo. The argument of her son: “She looks more like Emma.” And he's right!

Then I was completely fascinated by the photos that she had sent to me. It feels strange to see how it is that Emma's costume suddenly made it to Australia.

Emmas Drachenkostüm in Australien

Oh, and a tip she gave me: The dragon costume holds even longer if it is laminated. But I have to add: The two dragon costumes for my kids are still fine, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment